- 6 oz French’s original French fried onions
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. Cumin
- 2 tbsp. Magi seasoning
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 cup relish
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2.5 pounds lean ground turkey
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix everything thoroughly. Roll into a 4 inch log and place on a cookie sheet or transfer the mixture to a 5×9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake covered in the preheated oven 40 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), and continue baking uncovered 15 minutes, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).Serve and enjoy with a glass (or bottle) of Merlot!
Sides suggested: Garlic Mashed potato & veggies or Spanish rice and cranberry preserve.