The re-discovery of happiness … day 18

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.  ~Author Unknown

…..

CLICK HERE to see the rest of this series.

…..

Advertisements

18 Comments Add yours

1. godadventure says:

Love Love Love this picture. Absolutely beautiful.

1. Christine says:

That’s Lake Okanagan in Kelowna, BC. We got lost looking for a winery and ended up on the other side of the hill, discovered this vista and a goat farm that makes awesome cheese!

1. babso2you says:

Sometimes getting lost can be a good thing! I found Lost Lake in OR, under the shadow of Mt. Hood, by making a wrong turn! It was beautiful. The woods had wild blueberries growing everywhere!

2. Colline says:

Such a beautiful photograph Christine. Looks like a postcard.

1. Christine says:

Thank you Colline!

3. Lorraine E. Castro says:

Hi Christine. As usual, you take the most amazing photographs! Thank you for sharing the beauty you see with the rest of us!

1. Christine says:

Thank you Lorraine! I’m glad you enjoyed the scenery! It was breathtaking.

4. Okay. First of all, it is million dollar photo. Just amazing.
    Second, I totally agree. I like mountain climbing and I often see two different types of people. One with goal oriented and they do not see or appreciate beautiful scenery on the way to the top. The other who stop from time to time and enjoy gorgeous sceneries and say hi to whoever they meet. Who will be happier? I believe the latter group of people.

1. Christine says:

Thank you and yes, I agree.

1. Hi, Christine. The place is just amazing and awesome photo. I thought that lake Wanaka in New Zealand is the most beautiful lake and I am changing my mind now.

5. Erika says:

AMAZING! Such a true quote. Are the pictures taken by you???

1. Christine says:

Yes they are. 🙂

1. Erika says:

WOW!!!!!! Even more amazing! Lovely blog altogether 😀

6. veravchapman says:

Powerful stuff! I don’t think many of us goal-driven folks naturally enjoy detours. 🙂 But I will take your challenge!

1. Christine says:

Oh Vera, the things you discover when you get lost….