I’ve been given a Versatile Blogger Award!
This award is a means for bloggers to support each other, and recognize great, versatile, and helpful blogs. First and foremost, I’d like to thank nocturnefirefay- Miss L.F for the award, I am honored.
Fay’s blog is about musings and rants, mini adventures and observations, life, random sparks and tickles, flickers of interests, randoms, passions and fashions-short true stories recipes and poetry, drifting thoughts and love of music. Visit her at http://nocturnefirefay.wordpress.com/.
The rules to the awards are the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that you enjoy
- Contact the people you have nominated.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
- I’ve discovered that less is really more.
- I believe that people are good by nature. It’s when a group of them get together that changes that opinion.
- Hate is a very strong word, I try to avoid that emotion as best I can.
- My favorite phrase: “When you look for the bad, expecting it, you will get it. When you know you will find the good—you will get that…” a quote from the movie Pollyanna.
- I can sleep all day.
- I wish I could fly, but I’m afraid of heights!
- I love to swim in the ocean, it’s so peaceful.
15 BLOGS I ENJOY
These blogs are about photography, life, gratitude, second chances, dreams, cooking, faith, rants, poetry and so on. When you can, please find some time to visit them and discover the beauty in each one and I hope you discover new blogs to follow!
Congratulations all and happy blogging! Thank you again Fay for your nomination!
5 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award”
Thank you so much for the nomination Christine. I am honoured
Hello, Christine. Congratulations for receiving the award and thank you very much for the nomination — this is my 6th Versatile Blogger nomination since I received the first one last year but still it’s an honor for me. Thanks again. Truly appreciate it!
You’re welcome kababayan!