ICE CREAM!

An ice cream cone can solve any problem— even if it’s only for a few minutes. ~Anonymous

Yogurt shops that have mastered fat-free and sugar-free ice cream tasting treats!  That I am not lactose intolerant.  Hot summer days, when ice cream seems to be the only solution to cooling down.

Thinking ice cream is just for desert.

Ok, so there are a few people who don’t love ice cream like some of us do, but can you imagine a world without it?  There’s something about eating ice cream that makes me feel like a kid, every lick down to your fingers always brings back some happy childhood memory.  Not to mention how yummy it is!  When was the last time you enjoyed a scoop or two?

1. You have inspired me to have some tonight!

August 22, 2012 at 2:29 pm

2. We have ice cream regularly, usually soy ice cream as I am lactose-intolerant. We found a great one that is like Cherry Garcia, and quite yummy!!

August 22, 2012 at 5:24 pm

• I think I’m going to have ice cream, I mean yogurt tonight!

August 22, 2012 at 5:29 pm

3. Brian and I love ice-cream and during the summer we enjoy it a few times a week! It’s a good thing we’re active and keep busy to keep the calories at bay :)

August 23, 2012 at 6:23 am

4. I remember shouting out the phrase when the ice cream truck rolled around: We all scream for ice cream!

August 25, 2012 at 9:59 am

5. Love ice cream any time of day!

September 1, 2012 at 8:52 am