DANCING

You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart.  ~Author Unknown

The joy I feel when I’m dancing.  The calories I burn when I dance to my favorite tunes (I love disco!) while I’m cleaning the house or cooking and making a mess in the kitchen.  The rhythm and the right foot my husband has developed, now I don’t feel like I’m dancing with a pendulum (I love you honey).

Thinking I’m too old to go out dancing with my girl friends.  The fear of line dancing.  Dreaming that one day I will learn the Argentinian Tango.  Tried it, failed it – I’m sticking to the electric slide.

When was the last time you danced?

1. My husband hates disco but he also hates to dance–I think people who like disco, love to dance – I used to love to dance therefore I like disco too — maybe I should give it a whirl again!

August 10, 2012 at 11:08 am

• Dance with me… she’s a brick… dun dun… house…or how about night fever? I can never make out the words of most of the song so I just go…. na na na na n an an night fever night fever…. na na na na na

August 10, 2012 at 11:41 am

• oh the memories — we were dancing fools–at least I was! we did not need to know the words did we? you are making me smile at the memories!

August 10, 2012 at 1:01 pm

2. It’s been too long since I danced. I’ve always loved dancing and my husband has promised me we’d learn to dance together–I don’t know what kind but I need to find a class :)

August 10, 2012 at 11:33 am

• Do it! I can’t wait to hear all about it!

August 10, 2012 at 11:39 am

3. The last time that I danced was a couple of months ago when my husband was out of town. I turned up the music, and I sang and danced as I cleaned! It certainly makes you feel good doesn’t it? Hugs! — B

August 11, 2012 at 9:24 am

4. I’m an awful dancer but I love watching people dance, thanks for sharing Christine!

August 12, 2012 at 1:52 pm