LAUGHTER

A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~Charlie Chaplin

~

Moments that make me laugh.  It literally turns my frown upside down.  Have you ever laughed so hard, it made you cry?  Those are the best kind.

The urge to laugh at people, unless they are trying to make me laugh on purpose.  I know it’s mean to laugh at people, but we do it anyway.  Someone points something out “Look at her hair!”  You chuckle, laugh and stop for a moment and say “That’s so mean…” and then you laugh again.  I really need to work on that.

1. we all have to work on laughing with, not at people–it is a human frailty

July 6, 2012 at 10:13 am

2. Laughter is the best medicine along with cute puppies and kitties – ha! Have a Wonderful Weekend!

July 6, 2012 at 10:47 am

3. Mae Jimenez

I’ll have to be careful about laughing “at” and change it to “with”. The worst thing is when a bunch of girls are looking at the “one person” and laugh out loud. In the early 60′s, one of my husband’s friend had just broken up with his girl.This guy told all his friends that she wore “dirty bras”. So they would laugh out load whenever she passed by them…..men are worst than women at this. Guess what? He married her after a year. Now, the guys, tease him at marrying the “girl with the dirty bra”.

July 6, 2012 at 11:28 am

4. Laughter is good for the soul!

July 6, 2012 at 2:02 pm

5. Laughter really is the best medicine! There are even groups now for laughter therapy. And you’re right that laughing at people is cruel. But so hard not to do sometimes.

July 6, 2012 at 5:39 pm

• Laughter therapy, now that’s something I would be interested in trying out!

July 9, 2012 at 9:14 am