FAMILY

Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.  ~Author Unknown

~

The nuts in my families.  The one I was born to, the one I married into, my cyber family from all my social networks and blogs and the friends I’ve adopted.  Someone’s comments or actions will make me smile today.

The disagreements over things that won’t matter soon, if they still do.  I can’t help it if I think differently.  Let’s agree to disagree because some things aren’t even worth being upset about.

1. so true – these are wise words – now all I have to do is follow them

June 19, 2012 at 3:06 am

2. Families – the nutty ones included – help us, I think, learn to cope with those out in the world. Our families give us a safe place to learn to stand up for ourselves, to love, to argue, to be happy. I wouldn’t want to be without mine!

June 19, 2012 at 4:48 am

• I like that… thanks Colline!

June 20, 2012 at 8:49 am

3. Loving your post – I wrote about picking your battles for today – let’s just leave the unnecessary drama behind and live in the present and BE PRESENT! Have a Wonderful Day:)

June 19, 2012 at 4:21 pm

• You have a wonderful day too!

June 20, 2012 at 8:47 am

4. What a great photo. I like what you are letting go of…the disagreements over things that won’t matter.

June 20, 2012 at 11:06 am

• Absolutely. Especially the ones that start out with “How hard is it to pick up after yourself all the time?!!!!”

June 20, 2012 at 11:29 am

5. I have always thought that everyone has the same family…they just look different! Nice one C…

June 23, 2012 at 7:47 am

6. Mae Jimenez

It would be too boring if we didn’t have nuts in the family and friends!

June 23, 2012 at 5:13 pm