The re-discovery of happiness … day 17

How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now, and there will never be a time when it is not now.  ~Gerald Jampolsky

…..

CLICK HERE to see the rest of this series.

…..

1. so true

June 2, 2012 at 10:43 am

2. I have burst into spontaneous dance with Randy. At first he would stop and give me the look, but now he goes with the flow! After 28 years, it feels good.

June 2, 2012 at 4:37 pm

• Peter and I do the same. It embarasses the kids sometimes, even if we just dance in our own kitchen!

June 3, 2012 at 11:31 am

3. Love it!

June 3, 2012 at 5:17 am

4. Lorraine E. Castro

What a sweet couple. Love is ageless. We need to learn to see the
    beauty in everything and everyone.

June 3, 2012 at 6:11 pm

5. Wow.. This picture is just amazing and that is what I want to do with my wife even if I cannot dance. Did you take this photo? You must be professional photographer.

June 4, 2012 at 7:02 am

• Thank you. It’s a photo of the bride’s grandparents at a wedding I photographed. And I’m glad to hear that you want to dance with your wife, even if you can’t dance! My husband steps on my toes all the time! As for being a professional photographer… we call ourselves “Life photographers”. We document life through pictures, so not all of them are as clear and perfect as the real professionals’ pictures. Mine are more “Depictions of moments”.

June 4, 2012 at 8:48 am

6. “There will never be a time when it is not now” WOW! True as it gets!

June 5, 2012 at 4:41 am